- Aloxxi® White LIGHTENER
- H202 Creme DEVELOPER 20 Volume Blue
- ULTRA HOT® Pink, Yellow, Violet, Clear
- ALoxxi TONES® 9G, G, 10A, 9AA, 9V
- H202 TONES Creme Activator 7 Volume
- COLOURPRIME® Pre-Color Treatment
- COLOURLOCK® Post-Color Finisher
ELECTRIC UNITY TECHNIQUE
PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS USED:
RETAIL PRODUCTS USED:
- Aloxxi® Reparative Shampoo
- Aloxxi® Reparative Conditioner
- Aloxxi® Split Ends Mend
- Aloxxi® Volumizing Whip
Natural Level: Base level 7, mid-length & ends previously lightened to level 10
% Grey/White: 0
Pre-lighten regrowth to create even canvas.
- 1 pt Aloxxi® White LIGHTENER
- 2 pts Aloxxi® 20 Vol. Blue DEVELOPER
Rinse well, apply COLOURLOCK® Post-Color Finisher for 2-3 mins. Dry hair.
Work a patchwork pattern, starting at the bottom, work to the top of the head separating with foils. The warm side of the head was applied 1st, alternating
- Formula 1: ULTRA HOT® Pink, Yellow & Violet
- Formula 2: ULTRA HOT® Yellow & Clear
- Formula 3 : Aloxxi TONES® 9G & G Gem with H2O2 Creme ACTIVATOR 7 Vol. (2%) (1:2)
Continue working in the same manner on the cool side, alternating formulas 4, 5 & 6.
- Formula 4: Aloxxi TONES® 10A with H2O2 Creme ACTIVATOR 7 Vol. (2%) (1:2)
- Formula 5: Aloxxi TONES® 9AA with H2O2 Creme ACTIVATOR 7 Vol. (2%) (1:2)
- Formula 6: Aloxxi TONES® 9V with H2O2 Creme ACTIVATOR 7 Vol. (2%) (1:2)
The color was left to develop for 20 minutes, upon completion of the application, rinsed and COLOURLOCK® Post-Color Finisher was applied for 2-3 minutes.